Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goal for Snow Day 3: Enjoy Simple Pleasures

Another snow storm rolled in last night, and according to my calculations, it was right on time.

Today is Snow Day #3.

Blackberry bread and Kaladi coffee have made watching the steady snow fall peaceful and relaxing.

On the agenda for the rest of the day? Finish my book, work on a quilt for an upcoming baby, watch highlights from the Olympics, and maybe even take a nap.

(And of course, eat more blackberry bread)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a relaxing day! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I could use a day like this=) Thanks for your comment today. It's always reassuring to hear things like that, especially from a teacher. I feel right about it, but it's always nice to have someone with experience to back me up, you know? I'm glad you got a snow day=)

    ReplyDelete