Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Really?

Photobucket
Photo taken in Ohio, when my favorite place to camp while ill was on the beloved gold couch, surrounded by windows.

Once upon a time I was really busy.
Then I became really* sick.
I subsequently became really frustrated,
because who likes to lay in bed (and miss practice)
when it is really nice outside?

All I have to say is that I'd better get better
really soon.

I have no time** for such illnesses.


*"Really" sick might be a bit of an overstatement,
seeing how I still made it to work.

**Other things I have no time for right now include cleaning, organizing our boxes and duffels, and painting my toe nails (sorry, mom).

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! You're sicky - that sucks! And it double sucks since it appears that it is finally nice outside - drat!

    Don't worry about the boxes and duffels (although I would be totally stressing out about them); instead, concentrate on making just the right cup of tea and having Curtis bring home just the right brand of tissue (I recommend Puffs Plus with Aloe, although the do cause a bit of post-sicky dry skin beneath the nose, probably due to all of that manufactured moistness.)

    On a different note, have you gotten your first paycheck yet? I have TWO more weeks before I see a dime and I've robbed just about everything Peter had in order to pay Paul...

    ReplyDelete